Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 26, 2018

Just another case of the Mondays

Morning:
Get up around 1 to change and feed Gabriel. Tried putting him in his crib but he wasn't having it. I was tired so he came with me to bed. He didn't wake up until about 5. I got up at 5:45 and my stomach is still hurting a bit. Hopefully it calms down. I got ready, wash and sanitized his bottles and headed off to work. It's cold today, but not as cold as previous days. I got parking in my usual area. Now just waiting to go in to work.
Morning was good. Got my tasks out of the way. Was able to watch some psych before lunch.

Afternoon:
Took a walk after I ate leftovers. Hung outside for some time. Got back into work and got on the phones for my phone shift. 23 calls today. Some were a little hard, but it's due because of the workers there get lazy and try to pass off bad work and also try to do something that shouldn't be done.
But in any event I got the shift done.

Nighttime:
Got home and picked up my wife. We went over to my sister's house to visit. Helped my Dad shower and drove home with the kids. We passed by Jack in the Box. Now watching RAW and waiting for Javi to finish his bath and for Gabriel to get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment