Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 16, 2018

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson

Morning:
Got up this morning, thought I missed my alarm, but I was up a minute before it. It's Friday last day of work this week. Have more OT today, have to clean up the tasks I did Wednesday. It's still cold, chance of rain. Today I need to hit up Target,  u forgot last time to look for a Batman mask for tomorrow's party for my niece.
Trying out these new head phones I got through Groupon. So hopefully they work well. Sitting in the car waiting for time to go in.
I got to all my tasks and was able to review my OT ones for Monday. Today was good for the AM shift, went for a quick walk for lunch and ate sardines.

Afternoon:
Phone shift was good up until I got some BS email from a supervisor that made no sense. But whatever, I got into it with one client about her telling me that we don't do anything. But I keep moving forward. After work heading to pick up my wife and Gabriel and going to Serramonte to meet up with my mom and sister toget Javi.

Nighttime:
We picked up my niece and nephew from the my sister's place and went to Serramonte. We ate some food l, I had a sushi burrito, it was good. We ran into Brian and his family. We talked for a bit and we went to Target to get a Batman mask, wonder woman shirt and some swim gear for Gabriel.
Right now we are home, going to try and put Gabriel down to sleep in the crib, so I can go shower.
Just quick to wrap up the work week, it should bother me as much as it does, but seriously the effort people at work put into not working and finding reasons to send things to others is ridiculous. The time they spend doing that and talking behind people's backs is a complete waste of time and energy. I really don't understand it. Me, I get paid very well to do what I do, I appreciate the pay and I will continue to do what I do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment