Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I can't do nothing for ya man

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Put clothes to dry, washed a bottle and made one for Gabriel before I left. Today is not as cold as yesterday, so it looks like the weather will be starting a warming trend. Drove to work, smooth drive. Right now parked, waiting for time to start walking to work.
Morning went well, I started doing my tasks a little late due to talking to a supervisor about movies and other things. I was able to finish my 6 tasks by 10:45, so there's that.
Ate lunch early and watched pysch

Afternoon:
Took a walk and right now I am sitting outside waiting for my phone shift. Hopefully it forward well and fast. Let's see what happens.
Phone shift was ok, some calls were out there. I took care of a few cases for clients since some of my colleagues decided not to actually do the correct work. All in all it was good. Now heading home.

Nighttime:
Got home, picked up my wife and kids to go meet my Dad, sister, brother in law and niece at serramonte. We went to take a picture with the Easter Bunny. He wasn't there but showed up later. The picture for the boys came out really good. We ate and came home. Fed Gabriel and put him to sleep. Watched some tv and now going to bed. Hopefully some good news comes my way tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment