Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 3, 2018

It's the freakin' weekend

Morning:
Got up, changed a poopy diaper and went back to sleep. Woke up around 8, but got out of bed around 8:20. Cleaned the bed, took a shower, washed dishes, ate breakfast and got Javi ready for his last swimming class. He missed the last 2, 1 because he was in LA, the other because my wife, mother in law and he didn't want to go because it was cold. He is doing better than he was before, he can swim a bit, but he still gets scared. Going to get gas after here and go home.

Afternoon:
Javi did great at swim class. We got ready, saw a possible rental and headed to Hillsdale for a forced shopping trip. Since I have the interview on Monday, my wife is insisting in me buying new clothes and shoes for the interview. We got to the mall and they quickly realized that there was no option for food court food anymore. We ate a a restaurant that was outside and um, yeah. Wish they had a food court.
After we went to Macy's and looked for some clothes. I got 2 shoes, slacks and 2 dress shirts.
We home and I tried the clothes on and just as I suspected, I looked damn good. Actually, I looked great. The shoes were a great buy. I picked out my outfit for the interview. Hopefully it all goes well.

Nighttime:
We were watching some tv, I kinda dosed off. We got up, fed the baby, my wife gave Gabriel a bath and I talked to my mom and dad on the phone. Right now just fed Gabriel again and he is sleeping, waiting another few minutes before putting him in the crib. I am going to try and watch a movie on Netflix later on before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment