Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 9, 2018

Time After Time

Morning:
Another good night for Gabriel. He slept in his crib up until feeding time and went back to the crib after. He came to the bed around 5 in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping while I was getting ready. Washed the bottle, put clothes to dry, made coffee and started off to go to work.
It's cold today, but not too bad. Drive in was smooth, no issues. Found good parking and now just waiting to go tackle my OT tasks. This is the first full week of work for me, it has been good so far.
I forgot to mention that last night Arnel text me that he and Priscilla will be getting married March 21st. Going to see if I can get the time off to go see that.
I got about 4 tasks today and I did them all, I was able to my OT stuff done as well. I talked to the director here and told her about my interview and my decision. Later I will write a thank you letter to the interviewer and decline to move forward in the process.

Afternoon:
I ate lunch, steamed rice and sardines. Brushed my teeth and hung out outside for a bit. About to go back in and finish that letter so I can send it before I leave today. I have to be on the phones from 1-5, hopefully the calls are ok today. Let's see how that goes. Calls were ok today, helped a few people that were really nice and some that were a bit disappointed in the outcome, but overall a good day. Going to head home and relax.

Nighttime:
Came home, my mom was still here, talked to her about her appointment and after she left I put Gabriel down to sleep for a bit. I made some grilled cheese croissants and some boiled eggs. Had a shot of tequila in memory of my father in law, played checkers and go fish with Javi and now going to watch some tv and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment