Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Tell me when to go


Morning:
Gabriel got up around 5:10, got his bottle ready and tried to go back to sleep before my alarm went off at 5:45. When it was time, I got up and got ready. I have an interview at 9:30 so it's an exciting day.
The drive in to work was smooth, waiting in the car for time to go in and do my OT tasks. I have to summit my OT form for next week.
Rudy was in so thankfully I was able to get some items reviewed. At 9:05 I went to my interview at my old building. I think it went well. I was able to answer the questions the way I wanted and headed back to work on the rest of my tasks. Today they were pretty quick and easy, I have to check on one of them on Monday.
On my break I went to Costco to get a few items that just went on sale. I also got a turkey sandwich and ceaser salad combo that I shared.

Afternoon:
Had lunch upstairs with Amilcar, Rebekah and Wendy it was a fun time.  I normally don't do that but today was ok. Earlier I sent the group I helped an email telling them that I spoke up and mentioned that they should be thanked instead of me.
So for my phone shift I had 2 calls before my meeting and when I got back there were two calls that I assisted on for 30 minutes each. I really don't mind helping people when they call, but it helped that one was really cool and the other one started off bad, but I called him down and was able to help out.

Nighttime:
Went to get gas and some in-n-out burger.  Came home played with Gabriel for a bit and talked with Javi. Right now I am putting Gabriel to bed, he is currently sleeping on me,  but will be moved soon. He wasn't having it, he was just fussy and didn't want to go to bed. Eventually my mother in law put him down. Going to watch t.v. and going to bed, tomorrow is the last day of work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment