Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and Javi was having some type of moment. He was crying because my wife wouldn't go to the living room and turn off the tv. He was like that for about 30 minutes. After he calmed himself I had him pick up his toys. My wife took a shower, I did after and off we went to Redwood City for a look at the closing Toys R Us. We got a few things, nothing major. The sales have not been good yet. Have to wait until next week or so.

Afternoon:
We went to eat at Celia's, the food was good. We came back home, Gabriel, my wife and I napped. Javi was watching Gnomeo and Juliet. Now I am giving Gabriel a snack.
We got the kids ready and dropped them off to my sister while we went to Target. It's full over here, I still have to go get gas before going home. Currently we are waiting for some Starbucks coffee. After we're going to pick up the kids and going home.

Nighttime:
Picked up some wingstop and came home. We ate, my wife bathed him and I dressed him. Pretty soon he is going to bed so we can watch the Walking Dead. Just found out that New Japan Pro Wrestling is having a show at the Cow Palace on 7/7, but my wife's family is visiting that weekend so I may not be able to go. Oh well. Right now putting Gabriel to sleep and about to head out to shower.
We watched the walking dead,  my wife went to bed.  I watched an episode of Pysch before retiring for the night.  Tomorrow is Monday,  so back to work it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment