Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 10, 2018

I can't fight this feeling anymore

Morning:
The morning was good. Woke up rested, took the boys out and made Gabriel some cereal and Javi some pancakes.  I had some too with coffee. After we hung out in the living room until my wife came out. We all got ready, I ordered 2 watches on Groupon and a watch holder from Amazon. Right now I was playing some 80's music for Gabriel so he can nap. In a bit we are going to Masu and then to Toys R Us, later possibly Hop n Play.

Afternoon:
We went to eat at Masu and it was good, but it wasn't as good as it was on previous visits. After we headed to Toys R Us and got Javi some play doh and monopoly junior. I also got myself a yo yo, haven't had one in years. After we came home and rested and headed out to hop n play to meet up with my brother, Monica and Myrna. The kids had a good time, they played for about 2 hours and we hit up Target for some things, I got some Guinness for tonight. Might watch a movie.

Nighttime:
We got back home, my wife bathed the kids. My mother in law put Gabriel down to sleep while we played monopoly junior with Javi. We had fun getting to learn the game. After that I watches a bit of tv and the rest of the episode of Psych that I started. After this it's bed time, clocks go forward tomorrow and we have things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment