Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Last Wednesday of January

Morning:
So here we are at the end of the first month. It has been fun. Today my wife starts late so I was able to stay in with Gabriel while she dropped Javi off at school. I changed the baby and played with him while we waited for her to get back. Going to start getting things ready for later.
When my wife came back we went over to babies r us and got a few things. Gabriel needed formula, diapers and teethers,  we got then all. Hung out with him for bit before we left.

Afternoon:
I drove to Starbucks for an iced coffee and then went to my sister's house, my mom called and said that my nephew hurt his ankle and if I could watch my niece for a bit while she went to go get him, I said sure. My mom came back with my nephew who was not injured at all, I got ready to go swimming and off we went. It was a good swim day for me and Javi. I like the weekly swim, going to do them for the rest of my time off.

Nighttime:
Hung around a bit more, came home. Gave Javi a shower, changed, fed and put Gabriel to bed. Javi wanted them to wear the spider man PJs, so I indulged. Now taking out the trash, going to shower and wait for my wife to get home from work.
So before my wife came home, I read Javi a story and played a game with him, when she came home we were talking, she put Javi to bed and after watching some t.v. she went to put Gabriel asleep after he woke up. Now it's bed time for me, going to listen to some podcasts while I drift away. See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment