Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Yeah, yeah, it's hump day

Morning:
We all continue to be sick, so everyone had a bad night. My chest hurts from coughing, the phlegm is just stuck there. Dropped off Javi at school, my wife starts late today so she stayed with Gabriel. After the drop off I went to Nissan to get the batteries changed for the car remote keys and then to Target to get the snacks I forgot yesterday and got some Starbucks. Came home, made some breakfast bagels and now resting, my go out to have lunch with my supervisor and unit.

Afternoon:
So Gabriel decides to take a nap close to when we are supposed to leave to the restaurant. He woke up and I got him ready, headed out to Fresca. Now I spent just as much time driving down there as I did looking for parking. I parked up a hill so I wouldn't be later than I already was. When I got there my whole unit was there, I said hi to everyone,  they complement my progeny and we ate. While there my co-worker Susan told me she will be retiring the 2nd week of February. I was a bit sad because I have known her since day 1 with the city and now she will be gone. But I am happy because she totally deserves the rest. She earned it. After that I went to buy a new baby monitor,  went to my sister's and hung out for a bit. Now at home to see what happens with the kids until my wife gets home.

Nighttime:
I hooked up the baby monitor.  Fed Gabriel, swaddled him and put him down.  My wife came home from work and I left the room, cleaned the bottles, helped Javi change into his pjs, brush his teeth and I took a shower. We watched some tv and My wife went to bed, I stayed up a little longer to watch The Office, but now I am in bed. It's been a long day. Let's see what goes down tomorrow.
Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment