Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 29, 2018

Case of the Mondays

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 6 and I fed him, he didn't feel like napping after so I took him out to play. Around 7:10 Javi and my wife came out to get him to have breakfast . I went to clean the bed, take out garbage and get ready. Last night I couldn't sleep so I cleaned up the kitchen and some of Javi's playroom. I got the boys ready to go, dropped Javi off at school, came back home made me a breakfast  bagel and a coffee.
Gabriel woke up from a long nap, I tried to give him cereal but he wasn't having it. He had his bottle. I cleaned the bathroom in our room and now we are playing. Later today going to get Javi at my sister's, have to drop off some donation things and go get some milk before starting laundry.

Afternoon:
My wife came by for lunch, Gabriel fell asleep right before she got here. I hung around here and loaded the car up and took off to my sister's house around 1:30. Before we left, I tried to give Gabriel some sweet potato, but he wasn't having it. I fed him at my sister's house. My mom came in with Javi and Myrna.
They played while u took a quick nap, I was able to finally finish Chris Jericho's 4th book and around 4:45 headed home to get my wife so we can go to Tanforan to get the milk.

Nighttime:
Tanforan was good, had some Panda express and an iced green tea from Starbucks. Target was good, we got some essentials that were on clearance. I'm making spaghetti tomorrow so u loaded up on parmesan cheese. We came home, continued laundry,  cleared out the fridge and right now putting Gabriel to bed. Going to watch RAW latter on.
Was watching wrestling and my goodness Sasha Banks needs to cool it with those dives to the outside,  she is going to get a serious injury.
Off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment