Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 21, 2018

And finally... Sunday

Morning:
I went to bed early last night. Thankfully Gabriel didn't wake up until around 3. My wife fed him at that time. I did the 6 am feeding but he didn't want to go back to sleep. I took him to the other room to hang out. Still have a slight headache, made some breakfast and washed some dishes. Showed Javi the basics on washing dishes. Played some go fish and showed Javi a quick game of the clock. I was able to put Gabriel down for a nap and now that he is up,  I am going to shower. Football games starting soon. Picking Patriots and Eagles today.

Afternoon:
We had some McDonald's for lunch, packed everyone up and headed to my sister's house for a bit. We saw the end of the Patriots vs Jaguars game, my prediction of the Patriots winning was correct. It was a bit shaky there for a minute but they got the job done.  Before the start of the NFC conference game we went to Target, got some items for the week and came home to watch the rest of the game and as Edwindamus predicted, the Eagles won that game as well. Calling it now,  Patriots win in 2 weeks

Nighttime:
Javi ate some angel hair pasta with butter, Gabriel had some sweet potato, changed him into his Batman Pjs and gave him his bottle, he went through it rather quickly, now He is swaddled and in my arms going to sleep. Will give him a few minutes to get deeper into sleep so I can move him to his bassinet. After this, shower, play with Javi and rest, tomorrow another week begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment