Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 15, 2018

I have a dream

Morning:
It's  MLK day, a day to reflect on the wise words of Dr. King. I think what is more important than tweeting, quoting or liking his words, is to act on them and be the living, breathing, epitome if his words. Actions speak louder than words. His dream should be our dream, let's live it together.
This morning we are all sick. Last night was not good for any of us. My wife gave the baby a steam to help with his stuffy nose and we took some medication. Right now I am at home with Gabriel and my wife is at hop n play with Javi for his play date. Later they have another one.

Afternoon:
My wife and Javi are still out, my sister said she was coming over later today. Still feel sick, wish I could nap, but Daddy duties prevent that from happening. So while I entertain my little one, I will have The Office playing in the back ground.

Nighttime:
So my Sister, brother in law and niece/God daughter came over. Before they got here I left with Javi to go and get food. At that time, as I still do now, I felt sick as a dog. My friend Amilcar came over to visit, he gave me a small run down of what is going on at work while I am away.
I still feel like crap, right now I just had thera flu, Motrin and some cough drops. I feel so hot, but my bones feel weak, I can't stop coughing. I hate being sick, hopefully tomorrow I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment