Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Royal Rumble Sunday

Morning:
The morning was good. Gabriel for up and didn't want to go back to sleep, so I took him to the other room to play.  We started getting ready to go pick up my mom so we could go swimming at my sister's house. We left arou d 10:10 and I found a good parking spot for my mom so I had to walk about half a mile or so to go get her car to get the parking.
After that we went to my sister's for a good swim. The water was nice, Javi did well. Gabriel took a nap.

Afternoon:
We went to Serramonte,  had some Jamba Juice,  ran into a co worker and went to see Arnel at his toy selling booth. We got some things at Target and stopped by getting some Wing stop, getting ready to watch the Royal Rumble.

Nighttime:
Royal Rumble had some great surprises, The Hurricane and Rey Mysterio made an appearance,  it was very cool. My pick Rusev was eliminated. However I was happy that Nakamura won and will go on to face AJ Styles at Wrestlemania.  During one of the matches I gave Javi a shower and now I am putting Gabriel to sleep while I finish up the Royal Rumble event.

No comments:

Post a Comment