Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 5, 2018

Intensity, integrity and intelligence

Morning:
Today was an interesting day. Last night, I was close to finally starting to create my character in WWE 2K18 when my wife told me that Javi didn't want to go to sleep and she felt sick so she would sleep in the other room. I turned everything off and went to the room to make sure he fell asleep and to be closer to Gabriel in case he woke up.
Gabriel woke up around 11:45, I was able to put him back to sleep and he didn't get up again until his 1:30 am feeding.
He had a good night, at 7am I put clothes to dry and at 8am I had coffee and a scone, I made Javi some milk and toast.
At 9am I fed Gabriel and he is napping, when he gets up, we are off to Serramonte for a bit. Let's see how that adventure goes.

Afternoon:
So Serramonte was a success, well, besides Javi acting out a bit. He was upset since I told him I would not buy him any new toys until he picks up his toys at home. So he was angry. But other than that, it was a good trip. Got some medicine for my wife and I couldn't find the one for Javi.
We got home and hung out for a bit, I folded the clothes while my wife are lunch and hung out with the kids. After she left I packed the kids again and headed to McDonald's to get Javi and his cousin Myrna Happy Meals.
We got to my sister's house and the elevator continues to be broken, not the Matt Hardy type of Broken, just the old beat up kind. So I had to carry Gabriel up the stairs and to the house. We ate, now I am just waiting for the time to pass to go see the new baby.

Nighttime:
So was able to meet the baby. She is very cute. Her parents are doing well, just tired. Stayed for about an hour, left to let her rest. I am so happy for them.
I got home, waited for my wife so we can go pick up the boys. It was raining a bit and I was sent out to get some Popeye's,  however they were only taking cash, and I didn't have cash. Next option, KFC. Got the food came home.
When I came home, I washed some bottles, changed the baby into his Chewbacca Pjs, gave him a bottle,  swaddled him and put him to sleep. Today's music choices were: Landslide,  Ribbon in the Sky and How Deep is Your Love.
Let's see what tomorrow will bring,  as they say, look out weekend, here we come, because weekends were made for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment