Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Easy like Sunday morning

Morning:
So Gabriel woke up at 3 am for a feeding and close to 6 for another. I gave him the bottle at 6ish, took him down to try to sleep and he let out a good amount of poop. It ran out of his diaper up his back a little, but, like a pit crew, I was able to get him cleaned up. I took him to another room and played for a bit, he took a nap. After I got some coffee, did some house work and now we are cleaning and watching some football.

Afternoon:
So we cleaned up the kitchen, living room and put away all of the Christmas decorations and took those to the storage room. After we went to Serramonte and had sandwiches at Ike's.  They were good, but expensive. After we walked around the mall and for some groceries at Target for the week. Came home,  rested while watching the Panthers and Saints game.
They say a big storm is coming, so we went out to get Javi a rain coat as he starts school again tomorrow. We went to Tanforan and could not find one anywhere, so we settled on one that was in the style of a frog.
I just put Gabriel to sleep, now goingto see what happens next.

Nighttime:
I played with Javi for a bit,  we played a shapes game. I helped him get ready for bed. While my wife put him to sleep, I took a shower, made some food and watched some Seinfeld episodes. Going to watch a few more and go to bed, tomorrow school drop offs begin and a storm is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment