Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday feeling

Morning:
So Gabriel didn't sleep well last night. It wasn't raining this morning so I took both boys with me to drop off Javi. Went to McDonald's to get some breakfast a d went home. Ate, folded clothes, played with the baby and put him down for a nap. My mom should be here later so I can go get Javi. If the weather is good, maybe we go to the park

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, my mom came over, right now I am at Javi's school. It is starting to rain. Going to take Javi to get some food and go home . So no more rain on the way to Tanforan. We went to get Javi some fried rice at Panda Express,  we had a discussion because he was put on time out at school for breaking rules. After our talk we went to Target got some cleaning supplies and headed home.
I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, tomorrow I will get to the living room. Waiting for my wife to get home so we can go out for dinner to Chili's.

Nighttime:
Dinner was good, practically no wait. It was my wife,  kids and my mom for dinner. We had some fun,  now at home to get the boys ready for bed and to see what happens next. So today Gabriel turns 5 months old, my wife fed him some rice cereal, he enjoys it. After I gave him a nice bottle and now I am rocking him to sleep while singing some MJ tunes. After this going to shower and chill. It's been a long day and tomorrow there is more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment