Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday thoughts

Morning:
So it looks like Gabriel had a great night. He didn't wake up until after 5 am, so that is good, even better is that the while time he was in his bassinet. My wife got him, fed him and took him to the other room with Javi. I got up, got dressed and took the boys to drop Javi off at school. It was not raining this morning, but it will later be later on.  After the drop off got home, Gabriel was relaxing and took a long nap.

Afternoon:
It started raining. My wife is on her way to take a test for a job, I am sure she will do well. Right now I am waiting for Javi to get out of class. So there was a light rain, went to Costco to get gas and some items. Got home,  Javi ate lunch and I fed Gabriel. My mom and sister came over to visit. They hung out for a bit, I put new plates on my mom's car and chilled.

Nighttime:
My wife fed Gabriel, but he decided to eat through his nose and I gave Javi a bath. Right now we are watching lip sync battle as they have a Michael Jackson tribute. Gabriel is playing with Javi while he watches some YouTube videos for a bit.
Put Gabriel to bed, tool a shower and was reading while my wife was playing Assassin's Creed, she was stuck on this part where you have to kill a snake while on a boat, she had to go attend to Gabriel since he started to cry, so I tried to help her out with the level, it took me about 35 minutes to get my bearings with the first person shooter action, but I was able to defeat the snake.
After that I watches some episodes of The Office and now off to bed. Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment