Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 26, 2018

Last day before the weekend

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 4 am for food, went back to sleep but woke up at 6:27 am, his tummy was hurting, so I brought him to another room and he pooped. Waiting o  Javi and myg wife to wake up so I xxx an start getting ready to take Javi to school, it's their 100th dah of TK party today,  after that meeting Amilcar for breakfast as it is his birthday today.
Dropped Javi off and headed to Black Bear Diner and had a very good breakfast. Passed by my sister's to get some nacatamales. Came home, finished the laundry and played with Gabriel for some time. He took a nap around 11:30.

Afternoon:
My wife came in and was playing with Gabriel, I was able to take a shower and chill for a bit. Right now I am in the car with a napping Gabriel waiting for Javi to get out of class. Let's see what we do after he gets out. Javi was really happy when he got out of class, he was telling me about his party for the first 100 days of TK. We came home, played for a bit, made him some mac and cheese,  gave Gabriel a bottle. After some time Javi wanted some steamed rice, so I decided to eat some sardines. They were delicious. Right now Gabriel is napping and Javi Is playing in his play room. He is excited because my sister is coming over to watch them while we go out to dinner.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and gave Gabriel some cereal. I was sweeping up the kitchen, going to start getting ready so we can go to dinner. I am so tired right now, want to sleep and since tomorrow I may be completely cleaning and moving furniture around the room myself, it gets me in lazy mood. Oh well, it has to get done.
We went to dinner, had some drink and some good food, made it back home by 11. Time for bed, lots of stuff to o this a weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment