Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's deja vu all over again

Morning:
I got to sleep in a bit today. My back was hurting due to a contortionist showcase I had to pull last night in bed. Got up, had some coffee and pastries. Then started to clean up a bit. Tossed out a lot of those plastic cups that for some odd reason we keep brining home to clutter. It felt good to get rid of them. Stl have a lot more cleaning and tossing to do. For lunch we are heading out to Masu in San Mateo for all you can eat sushi, after maybe do some shopping for a dish drying rack.

Afternoon:
We went to Masu and had some good sushi. After we came home and hung out. I updated the navigation system in our pathfinder and played with Javi outside for some time. After I saw the end of the Titans  vs Chiefs game, titans pulled off the upset. Now I am playing games with Javi and watching ATL vs LAR

Nighttime:
So, tonight was fun. Had a beer, a few mimosas and since my wife didn't want anymore and there was no cap for the champagne, I had to Andre the Giant that bottle (for those of you who don't know, that means I finished it myself) I played connect 4 with Javi and a quick game of War. We were playing with my mystery mini figures and he went off to bed.
After I took a shower,  now I am watching some Seinfeld episodes and soon will go to bed. Tomorrow has a full to do list of 2 Football games, house cleaning and some handy work, along with getting ready for Monday to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment