Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

It's a new day! Yes it is!

Morning:
It's January 2nd 2018, plan for today was, my wife would go back to work. I stay with both boys, do laundry, hang out, go to Costco and get some things and some food and be home before 12.
So far,  did about half of the laundry and i am being held hostage here by Gabriel as he decided to take a nap when I wanted to be on the road to Costco. Still have time to get things done, even tried out the baby carrier to see how that goes for me while at Costco. Stay tuned for the update....

Afternoon:
Actually, late morning. So Gabriel gets up and I get both boys in the car. We head off to Costco. Javi is asking why we didn't walk over to Costco? I told him it was too far, but apparently to him it was an easy walk and it would be okay for me to not only have to bring both of them back home, but to bring the items I bought.
Anyway, we finished up and got home. Put away the items, ate lunch. Ulisa came home for lunch and feed the baby and he went down for his nap. Planning on going out for a walk and maybe get some lotto tickets. For dinner I bought some chicken Alfredo to warm up. So far it's been a good day.

Nighttime:
Well, we took that walk to get the lotto tickets. It was a bit of a journey with a double stroller, but we got through it. Right now I'm heating up some chicken Alfredo and we will sit and eat. Boys need baths tonight, then watch a little t.v. (Smack Down Live) and go to bed to do it all over again tomorrow.

Sleep update : it only took 2 songs tonight to put Gabriel to bed. How Deep is Your Love by the Bee Gees and he was out about half way into Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment