Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday night is alright

Morning:
Since some people decided it was okay to sleep on my side of the bed, I had to sleep on the couch until about 3 am when I went to the room to feed the baby. Around 3:30 I finally went to bed and woke up around 8. Got ready, my wife already was feeding the kids. We took Javi to him to swimming class. He had fun. After that we came home and hung out for a bit.

Afternoon:
My wife wanted to go eat at Sakura in Redwood City, food was good. After we went walking and we decided to visit the San Mateo County History Museum. It was a very fun time, there were some cool displays and artifacts. Took some pictures and after we went to Toys R Us. After that, came back home and now we are hanging out, I have a huge headache and want to rest. Hopefully it gets better.

Nighttime:
Headache is still here. Washed bottles, sanitized them. My wife bathed Gabriel and I bathed Javi. I took a shower while she fed the baby. Right now he woke up, so I just swaddled him and now I am trying to put him down for a longer sleep. Hopefully he sleeps well.

No comments:

Post a Comment