Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 12, 2018

TGIF

Morning:
Gabriel woke up twice. He had a habit of punching when he is trying to go back to sleep or get comfortable. Javi had breakfast, today was animal day at school. He wore a Dinosaur shirt.
I went to school and it seems that Javi put the Aquaman toy in another kids backpack. Being completely honest,  based on reaction I am not totally convinced that is what happened, but whatever.
I talked to his teacher about the box of mystery minis. She said that she did not know which box that was. So, we are back to square one with the missing box. After I went to Jack in the box to try the country sampler, obviously it did not look like it does in the commercial. It was ok. However the egg and sausage wrap was very good.
Came home, continued the laundry.  Played with Gabriel for a bit and fed him, now He is napping. My Mom is picking up Javi and will bring him here.

Afternoon:
So Gabriel woke up, we played. I started to sweep up Javi's play area and under a few jackets i found the missing box with the mystery minis. I am happy that he didn't take them as he did not break my trust by stealing, however I am still a bit disappointed that he kept lying about taking them to school, but that is a conversation that we will have later.
Right now I am waiting for my mom to get here with Javi. Gabriel is napping now. Later I will go out with Javi to get us some food so we can eat before we head out to the Boyz II Men concert. I will also need to go to Walgreens to load up a Clipper card to use tonight.

Nighttime:
Went out with Javi to get dinner and to load sokme money on the Clipper card. We had Darby Dan's sandwiches.  My wife got home we got ready, left the kids with my Mom and we left for the Boyz II Men concert. So on that note, I will fill you in on that tomorrow.
Have a great night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment