Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Wrestlemania week day #6

Morning:
Got up, took the kids out. Made breakfast and cleaned out the coffee machine.  Fell asleep on the couch for a bit. Tried watching a movie. Going to wear my Bret Hart shirt in honor of the Hart Foundation being inducted.

Afternoon:
My wife and her mom went out to eat. I stayed at home with the kids. When they got back we went to Tanforan and took the kids to the Bounce Place. After came home to drop off the kids, went over to Safeway to send my Dad some money. Came home to watch the rest of the WWE HOF ceremony.

Nighttime:
Helped make dinner for the kids. Helped Javi count the money in his piggy bank. Changed Gabriel and put him to bed. After washed bottles and dishes. Hung out a bit with my wife and when she went to bed I watched the beginning of the HOF ceremony. About to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment