Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 26, 2019

Last day of this week

Morning:
I don't want to go to work. I don't feel like training. Not happy right now  for obvious reasons. But I still get up, I still get ready and I still drive to work. Found good parking and now just waiting to walk to work and do the 2 trainings today. I don't like the schedule of training of Wednesday to Tuesday,  I prefer Monday through Friday. But oh well, let's see how it goes.
The morning training went well, right now I am just not into it. But I am trying my best to keep it light and entertaining. It's like the song says 'if there's a smile on my face, it's only there trying to fool the public'.
After I just really wanted to go home, one of the people in training was in tears over something trying get sympathy from others. I just put my head down and not talk to anyone, I don't need that from people.

Afternoon:
Watched a bit of Netflix while having lunch. Stayed at my desk trying to check out some things. Now in the training room, waiting for  2 PM to get this party started.
Conducted the training. It went well, there were a lot of questions and discussions about items covered. After I went to get gas and came home.

Nighttime:
We went out for sushi and came back home. Gabriel fell asleep in the car, he woke up after I showered and now I am putting him back to sleep.
He went to sleep, I came out and brushed Javi's teeth. We started watching Glass. We about 20 minutes or so to go before it's over. But we are going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment