Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hope

Morning:
Got up, got ready, put clothes to wash and dry. Made coffee and headed out to work. Traffic was smooth, got good parking. Today I hope that the materials are done. We start training tomorrow and need this to go well.
Got in to work and checked in.  We reviewed the documents and still a lot to be done. I talked to the payroll to clear up the issue of bereavement leave and when I told him what was going on,  he laughed at me,  3 times. I just finished telling him my dad passed away and that a hole laughed.

Afternoon:
I calmed down a bit and had lunch. Filled in my supervisor on what the guy did and we went to practice the training materials. It looks like we may pull it off, but I am very disappointed in the team for leaving this to the last minute.
Got home and we went to Costco to get a few things and came back.

Nighttime:
Watched a little bit of smackdown live and kind of fell asleep. Javi was reading a book and Gabriel came out and we played for a bit. I tried putting him to sleep, but that didn't work out so well. My wife took over, I brushed Javi's teeth and took him to bed, I showered and after watched tv until going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment