Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Wrestlemania week Day #2

Morning:
Got up, got dressed and put clothes to dry. Made coffee and headed out. The drive was good, got good parking. On this 2nd day of Wrestlemania week I am wearing a Razor Ramon t-shirt. Hopefully today is better than yesterday.
The morning was good. I made the copies for the training tomorrow and had an early lunch.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440. Talked to Rebekah, Maria and Cynthia before I had a chat with Amilcar. I went to my temporary space and did some work, went to talk to Denise for a bit and went to the pre forum meeting. Sent an email and walked to the car to head home.
When I got home, we headed out to Costco to get a few things and came home.

Nighttime:
Bathed the boys, put Gabriel to sleep, while inwas reading with Javi, Gabriel threw up and my wife had to change him. I brushed Javi's teeth and sent him to bed. Tool a shower and now watching some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment