Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 12, 2019

I got nothing

Morning:
Slept ok, wish I could have had a bit more sleep. Got up and got dressed. Put clothes to dry and made my coffee. Headed out to work. Traffic was smooth, now parked and waiting to walk to work.
I feel emotionally drained right now, I don't know what today will hold for me, I am dreading any phone calls.
Spoke to my sister this morning,  my Dad is still in the same condition. Not awake and apparently has some liquid in his brain. Got to my desk, checked in and tried to distract myself from everything.

Afternoon:
Walked to 1440, went to Costco,  walked over to the food trucks with Cynthia and came back and talked to Karla for some time. Got another update that my Dad will be going to Managua. My wife keeps asking me if I want to go see my Dad. I have thought about it and at this point I feel that it would be best for me not to go. I don't trust anyone down there, I know they have been taking advantage of my Dad and at this time I may go off on someone and that is not something I want to do.
After work in walked to the car. It's a nice day. Drove home, played with the kids for a bit. Soon we will be going out to eat.
I feel an anger and frustration within me that I don't think people can fully understand. I am trying to process through it right now and see if I do go through the process of FMLA to go see what's going on as well with my Dad. But in my heart I truly feel that it may not go well. These people that have taken advantage of my Dad may unleash something in me that I don't want anyone to see.

Nighttime:
We ate at El Zocalo,  let's just say that I don't think I'll be going back there. Got home, my wife spent all night trying to convince me to go with my Mom and Sister to see my Dad. I was able to settle some things at work and I got the ticket. I leave tomorrow and come back next Saturday. I'm really scared to go. Going to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment