Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday

Morning:
Could get to sleep right away last night. But I'm up now, getting ready to go to the hospital and wait with Dad. Let's see how that goes today. I got to the hospital and met my Sister. That hospital is a shit show. If it wasn't for me seeing the way they treated us and my Dad. I would not believe it. I stayed there and helped the rude lady bathe my Dad and chilled after.

Afternoon:
My sister came by and we were finally able to get my Dad out of that place. The firefighters helped us with transportation to the house. We went to the cemetery and picked put the site where he will be when the time comes.
Came back to the house and just been here, dealing with this surreal situation.

Nighttime:
My Dad is sleeping, we are looking through things and finding some interesting pictures that we heard were rumors but now have confirmed. Yup, yup, yup. So we have been talking and telling stories while my Dad is here listening to us. About to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment