Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Have to power through

Morning:
Got up, still not feeling too well. I went to get r ready, made coffee and drove to work. There was a bit of heavy traffic due to a car accident. But I was able to get a good parking spot. I do not want to be in at work today, but I have to power through to get these done.
I got in and checked in. Made another set of copies of the packets and went to do the trainings. The first one went well for what it was, then one of the managers came over and was a little out of pocket with Humberto so I pulled our supervisor to the side and we talked about it. Probably won't resolve anything,  but we told him.

Afternoon:
Forgot my lunch so I went to buy a sandwich and an iced coffee. Watched the last episode of season 4 of Black Mirror. The second training was interesting. It was only 6 people and one of the supervisors was about to get hit upside the head. Asking dumb questions and making stupid comments. Anyway after I came home and put away the trash bins and tried to go send my sister in law some money via Western union. However it was offline.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's house and went to serramonte to get some food. After we came home and bathed the boys and put Gabriel to sleep. Brushed Javi's teeth and now watching tv until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment