Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 8, 2019

RAW after Wrestlemania

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle. Went to go get dressed and made my coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good,  had to go to my 3rd parking area, the other 2 are full early. Have to do some reviewing today and later swimming classes with the boys and RAW.
Get to work and there are fire trucks outside. They finally let us in and the alarm goes on and off several times. I asked one of the managers and he said to ignore it as they are testing it out.
About to head to Walgreens to get some eye patches for Javi.
Got the eye patches and came back to my desk. Started to listen to a webinar and it was a waste of time. Have to listen to another one later.

Afternoon:
Had left over wingstop. Now listening to the 2nd webinar I need to so I can catch up for tomorrow. Hopefully it's  better than the one earlier today. It was not, reviewed that and tomorrow there is another. I have to gather some things for training. After headed out to my car and went to pick up the kids and drove home.

Nighttime:
Got the kids ready to go swimming. They had a good time. After we came home, had dinner. I bathed Gabriel,  my wife bathed Javi. After I put Gabriel to bed and took a shower. Washed clothes and Javi went to bed, now watching some shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment