Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday

Morning:
Time passes so slow here. It feels like I slept for a long time, but based on the clock it hasn't been that long. My Dad continues the same, still just there.
His BP goes up and down, fever continues, we tried giving him tylenol and water. Spent the morning hanging out and going to stay in with Dad while they go out to handle some things.

Afternoon:
Still in the same situation. We changed my Dad and put some creams on him. He is dead weight right now. He is just breathing as an automatic response. He is no longer here. I wish he would just let go and be in peace so he will not have to suffer.

Nighttime:
Dad is still here. They are praying over him. I really hope my Dad hears our pleas and lets go so he can rest. I hope God hears our prayers to send him over safe and to walk again along side him.
Been sitting here, waiting, talking, passing the time. About to sleep soon and again going to pray for my Dad's peaceful passing

Update:
Major Jose Heliodoro Narvaez Miranda was called up to heaven at 11:58 PM, peacefully in his home surrounded by family. I thank the lord that he had mercy on my dad. He walks again in the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment