Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Unexpected travel day

Morning:
Not very happy right now. I have some anxiety and I really don't want to go. I wish that I wasn't forced into going at this moment. I wanted to wait to get a better grasp of the situation, but here we are. At the airport they could not find my name on the list for the plane, even after I checked in. But they settled it, now waiting for the gate to open so we can go inside.
Got in and got scanned, now on the plan. In business class, first row. Spacious. Now we wait to take off.

Afternoon:
Slept a lot on the first plane, some on the second. We got to Nicaragua and took a taxi to Jinotepe. When we got here we put things away and headed to the hospital. My sister went in first and she said she tried talking to my dad and he did not respond. I went in after and I touched his wrist and said hey, and he moved. Started breathing fast and slowed down and went back to no response.

Nighttime:
I waited there while they went to eat something. When they came back we walked back to my dads house. Tomorrow we are going back. Going to try and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment