Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday

Morning:
Got some pretty good rest last night. It was hard to sleep at first, but once I went down, I was out. I feel pretty rested but obviously would like some more. It's humid out here.
Another person came in and said that they helped my Dad but we can't confirm that.
The plan today is to go to  the hospital and wait for the update and visit at 2.

Afternoon:
My dad was looking much better. Still a long ways to go, but he seems better. Not responding as much as we would like, but there is hope.
We came back to my Dad's house and have been resting, we are going to see what happens next.

Nighttime:
We went back to the hospital and stayed for a bit. We came back to the house. We have someone there that will call us if anything happens. Went to get enchiladas and tacos. They were really good. Now hanging out here at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment