Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Home

Morning:
Got up, came out to the living room with Javi. He read a book to me and after we talked about my trip and what happened to my Dad. I think he got the general concept of it. I showed him a few pictures I recovered and a few I took. About to make coffee and soon maybe cut my hair and shave.

Afternoon:
Drove my mom's car to her house with Javi and Gabriel. Found a good parking spot not too far away from the house. Went in and visited my Aunt Myriam and Aunt Nora. My wife passed by to pick us up and we went over to the park to meet for the Easter BBQ.
We had a good time, I gave everyone what I wanted to give them and we had fun. After we drove to Mitchell's for ice cream.
The car wouldn't start so we asked Danny if he could come by and help us jump start the car and he did.

Nighttime:
Drove home, Arnel came by to pick up some things we had for Allix. We talked for a. It and he went home. I put Gabriel to bed, showered and now it's pretty late and I got to go to work tomorrow. I still have a few things to do that I am being lazy about, but I'll get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment