Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 22, 2019

And it continues...

Morning:
Got up, tired, didn't sleep much. Got ready and made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good, no traffic and now parked. I have training prep today.
Got in to work and had 79 emails. I checked in and we had our training preparation session and we need to update a lot of things.

Afternoon:
Emailed Cristobal about the document he made, sent payment for Javier's after school program and walked over to 1440. Hung out and talked to a few people and now just waiting to go get the kids.
I got to my sister's house and my mom and brother were there. I dropped my mom off at Ford to get her car. I came home to get ready for swimming class.
The boys had a great time.

Nighttime:
Went to get dinner, burritos and came home, ate, bathed the boys. Put Gabriel to sleep and now going to watch some wrasslin'

No comments:

Post a Comment