Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday morning

Morning:
Got up before 7. Gabriel had a bottle. I made Javi have cereal with milk. After we were watching an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in Spanish,  Paw Patrol and an episode of Ryan that Javi wanted to see. About to take the boys outside so they can play in the front of the house.

Afternoon:
We got ready and went off to see a condominium and 2 houses. Theb2nd house we like best. After we drove to the Outback steakhouse for lunch and I was a bad experience. Gabriel was acting up, the food was eh. We came home and chilled for the rest of the time.
We watched Escape Room and bathed the boys. I played I Uno with Javi and put Gabriel to bed a bit early.

Nighttime:
After putting Gabriel to sleep,  I came out and took a shower, after brushed Javi's teeth and took him to bed. He wanted me to draw him a picture of a Bunny from the Ugly Doll movie, so I did and I will leave it for him. Going to zone out and watch some tv.
It's still not real to me. I know it happened right in front of me, but I don't want to believe it. I keep wishing and praying to see my Dad again in my dreams to see he is ok. It's been over a week and not yet. Hopefully tonight is the night

No comments:

Post a Comment