Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

It begins...

Morning:
Got up, my stomach was hurting, I don't want to go to work, but it's the start of training.  I got ready, made my coffee and headed out. The drive was good and now I am parked, waiting for the time to walk to work. Today we being our training with one session starting at 2. It could be a s#&t show or something very good. I vote for the latter.
I got in and sent my check in email. I printed 50 sets of the materials. We reviewed and decided to just do it live.

Afternoon:
I had lunch. We got ready for the training and I think it went well. Tomorrow we will be trying a different order to see which one worked best and go from there. After I went to get the kids and came home as we were going to church for the anniversary of my father in law's passing.

Nighttime:
After church we dropped my mother in law at home and went to Target. We came back home to have dinner and now I am putting Gabriel to sleep.
He finally went to sleep. Came out and washed some dishes and bottles. Washed Javi's teeth and took a shower. Watched a little bit of tv, now off to bed. Still not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment