Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 14, 2018

End of the work week

Morning:
Gabriel slept in the bed and was moving a lot until close to 4. I got up and went to get ready for work. Washed and made a bottle, put clothes to dry, made my coffee and headed out. The drive was good. I found good parking, now waiting for time to start the walk to work. Going to start at my desk and finish at 1440.
The morning went well, cleaned up a few screen shots and went to Walgreens to get the card for Arnel and Priscilla. I also ordered a cake for our breakfast reservation   at Disney for the boys. Pretty soon I will be helping someone out with a case and going to lunch and off to 1440.

Afternoon:
Got to 1440 and hung out. Went to Costco with Amilcar and came back. I have been hanging out ever since. Waiting for my co worker to be ready to discuss the training materials. But I don't think she will be ready today, so I'm doing other things. Took a break and took off to go to my car and drive home.

Nighttime:
Waited for my wife to get home, she was going to the Giants game. After she left I got the boys ready and we headed out to Javi's school to watch Dispicable Me 3 for a PTA event. Gabriel fell asleep in the car so he is sleeping in the stroller right now. Javi is sitting with his friend and watching the movie.
We left around 8:20, got home. Had Javi change to his PJs and changed Gabriel and put him to bed. After that I showered and helped Javi wash his teeth and put him to bed. My wife came home from the Giants game. They won 2-0. Now about to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment