Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 3, 2018

Lunes

Morning:
Got up before 7 because Gabriel wanted to go play. It is cold. About to put on a sweater and go take the recycling out. Did that, had breakfast, a nacatamale that my sister got us, it was ok, I don't think I would order again. After we got ready and headed to Milpitas to the Great Mall.

Afternoon:
We got there, we split up for shopping. I got me some Nike shoes and a pair of Jordan's. The were at a great price. After we came home. I stayed with the kids while my wife and her mom went to eat lunch.
I was watching Angry Birds with Javi, while Gabriel slept. He woke up and I gave him tylenol for his fever. My wife came home and gave him a snack. She then took Javi for a play date and I stayed back with Gabriel.

Nighttime:
Javi had a bubble bath, Gabriel wanted in. So he got in. Got them dressed and put Gabriel down to sleep, Javi stayed up and we played a drawing game before he went to bed. I am not feeling too well right now, going to take some dramamine before bed as a preemptive strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment