Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 28, 2018

Javi turns 6

Morning:
I got up at the same as usual. I have the day off but I wanted to get a jump start on the laundry to get that out of the way early so I can either nap or watch Skyscraper.
Tried going back to sleep, but Gabriel had moved into a strange position and I couldn't go back to seelp. We all woke up, wished Javi a Happy Birthday! Sang to him and I got the loot bags and yogurts ready and took him to school. I came back home to watch the movie, but I fell asleep on the couch. I was out. I'm talking about drooling out. Now going to get Gabriel.

Afternoon:
Got Gabriel and came home. He didn't want to have a bottle or take a nap. We went to get Javi at school and came home for a bit before the dr appointment. When time rolled around we went to Kaiser and Javi got a physical and all 3 of us got the flu shot. Javi was brave, eventhough he was nervous. After we came home and chilled, played a game and waited for my wife to get home.

Nighttime:
We headed out to serramonte to take Javi to Dave and Buster's. My Mom, sister, niece and nephew with his girlfriend were there as well. Javi got to play some games and eat, after we hit up Target to get Gabriel formula, I was able to score a few shirts and now we at home. Trying to put Gabriel to bed. I still need to shower and I want to watch the last 40 minutes of Skyscraper.
I was able to shower and now relaxing. About to go to bed. Javi's party is tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment