Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Why?

Morning:
Up since 6:30 in the morning since the kids have no snooze buttons. Been up and playing, watching YouTube and just put Gabriel down for a nap. About to see if Javi wants to nap. He wasn't feeling to well this morning.
My wife and I took a nap and we were just lazy for the rest of the day. we spent part of the day outside with the kids playing basketball and using chalk to draw. We got ready and headed out.

Afternoon:
We went to Serramonte to visit Arnel and Brian who were selling at the Card and Collectables show. Had a nice chat with Priscilla and walked around a bit. We got back home and rested before heading out to the bowling alley.

Nighttime:
We dropped off the boys to my mom at my sister's house. We followed my sister to my brother in laws house and drove to the bowling alley. We had drinks that were inspired by Arrested Development and some for before the birthday boy came in and was surprised. We bowled 2 games before heading back to get the kids. Came home, put them to bed. I stayed up to wash dishes and put things away. Now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment