Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hell in a Cell

Morning:
It's 7, we are up. The alarm clocks Javi and Gabriel do not have snooze buttons. Went back to sleep for a bit. Got up and had some coffee, we went around to block with the kids on their bikes. We started to get ready while Gabriel was napping.

Afternoon:
We had lunch at Benihana and I watched the Niners game from my phone. After we went to the park for a bit. When we got home the game was in the 4th quarter and Hell in a Cell was on the pre show. The Niners won, barely. They need to get it together.

Nighttime:
The pay per view was good. I fell asleep I think after I saw Becky Lynch win her match. Me and Gabriel were napping on the couch. When I got up, I woke him up and finished watching the show. Gabriel ate, Javi ate, I showered and now putting Gabriel to sleep.
He fell asleep and I went out to the living room. Washed Javi's teeth and he went to bed, about an hour later he was crying in bed and we had him come out to the living room to calm him down. After he did he went to sleep. Now it's bed time for me, another work week starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment