Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Another day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Washed some dishes and put clothes to dry. Before I left I made a bottle for Gabriel. The drive was good, smooth no real traffic. About to nap until it's time to start the walk to work.

Morning:
Got to work and checked in. Started to do research on sponsor deeming for the training we have to do. I got about half way through the power point and sent it to my supervisor to review if it was ok. I took a break to give Rebekah her birthday gift and talked with Kathleen for a bit before coming back to work.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch. Watched a bit of a show and went to work on the power point again. I had to go to a meeting at 1440 so I did that and talked to Maria, Rebekah and Cynthia before I drove home.

Nighttime:
We went to Target and to get in-and-out burger and came home. I wrote a quick note for Javi to see if he recognized the sight words, he got a lot of them. Gabriel has been sleeping since we got home. Going to watch Smackdown live and Better Call Saul and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment