Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Martes

Morning:
Gabriel was not doing well. Had a fever and slept poorly. I stayed in with him for the day. Did laundry and was able to fold all the clothes. I was finally able to get him to sleep and I ran out to trader Joe's to get Javi some rice and I got a bag of chips.

Afternoon:
Got home, Gabriel was still asleep. Ate lunch and when he woke up we played. I am so tired but have to keep moving. He is all over the place. I am currently going to go get Javi at school and see how his day went.
Javi said his day went well. We headed home and practiced his sight words. He was being a bit lazy and it was getting us both frustrated. But we got through it.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and we ate some soup and went to take the boys out for a quick bike ride. After Gabriel went to bed early. We were up and hanging out. I showered and Javi went to bed. Watching some tv now. When I went to the room,  Gabriel was up and thought it was party time. He was up for a bit and finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment