Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Miércoles

Morning:
Got up, tired and exhausted. Got ready, washed and sanitized bottles, made one for Gabriel before I left. The drive was smooth, slight traffic but I am here. Ready to get these 2 days of work out of the way. Hope today goes by quickly.
The morning went well, I caught up on emails and other items I needed to do. I presented the MC portion at the forum. After I started doing some online fraud training.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went out to Peet's for an iced coffee, now I am back to finish this online training. All done with training, helped a person with a case and at 4:20 headed home. Tool out the trash and waited for my wife to get in so we could go to target then pick up the kids.

Nighttime:
Went to my sisters house to get the kids. Hung out for a bit. Came home, my wife bathed both kids and I put Gabriel to bed. Showered had dinner and hung out watching tv. I got my things packed for this weekend. Only need to go get the cash. About to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment