Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Football Sunday

Morning:
Up and waiting for the Niners game to start at 10. Kick off happened and I guess the Niners were not ready at all. They were down early and didn't wake up until the 2nd half and it looks like they lost Jimmy G to a torn ACL.

Afternoon:
We went to the park to play for a bit. After we ate lunch at the Outback Steakhouse and had ice cream for dessert at Baskin Robin's. We came home and I fell asleep for a bit.

Nighttime:
Ny wife bathed both boys and we went out real quick to trader Joe's to get some things. Javi insisted he wanted Kale for dinner and we got it for him and he was disappointed to find out kale was kale.
Right now trying to put Gabriel to bed.
He didn't go to sleep, my wife put him in the bed and he fell asleep quick. I read Javi a book and helped him with his homework. After I watch the Won't you be my neighbor? Documentary on Mister Rogers.  About to go to bed, busy week, Javi's birthday is on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment