Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jueves

Morning:
Gabriel was not having it last night. He was on another level. I think his fever got the best of him and he continues to flop like a fish and bang into the crib and headboard. He was also having stomach problems during to them giving him a nacatamale. I have to talk to my mom again to make sure that they do not give him anything like that again, since his stomach can't handle it.
Oh my goodness. I can't take this anymore. I am so bored. There is nothing for me to do and I am tired if trying to look busy. Time is going by so sssllllooooowwwwwww. About to go to eat my lunch and chill. Hopefully the afternoon goes by faster.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled. Got lazy and didn't want to go out for lunch. Plans changed for tomorrow. I have to take Gabriel to the Dr. He has had a fever and my wife wants me to take him. So I have to adjust. I will take him and go get a can of formula. Not sure if Costco or elsewhere depending on time. I still have to run to the bank to get change. We had our unit meeting and got assigned some work, so I will start on the Monday. After I came home.

Nighttime:
Went to get Burritos for us and a taco for Javi. Put Gabriel down to sleep and cleaned my shoes with a shoe cleaner I bought. It worked. Now I am in the room since Gabriel woke up, but he us back down.
After I took a shower and hung out for a bit. Practiced sight words with Javi and watched some tv with my wife. Right now I am watching Better Call Saul and leaving some drawings for Javi for the weekend. 
Going to bed soon, have to wake up early to put clothes to dry and get ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment