Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday

Morning::
Got up and follower the kids around. We hung out for a bit. My wife went to get her nails done, I stayed home. When she got back we went around the block so Javi could ride his bike and Gabriel could be in his new stoller/bike.

Afternoon:
We went to Redwood city to eat at Applebees and go to Kmart. We got some useful things, I got the shorts I wanted for the Disneyland trip next month. After we came home and rested for a bit before going grocery shopping at Target. When we came home I organized the things we bought and chilled.

Nighttime:
Had dinner and tried to put Gabriel down. That didn't work, he got the hiccups so I will let him out to play for a bit. I went to shower and when I was done I put him to sleep. After i went out to set up some folders we bought for Javi to help him practice his writing skills and potentially some math. I made him some flash cards for sight words and set up my next banking book. After we watched some tv and went to bed. Day off tomorrow due to observation of labor day.

No comments:

Post a Comment