Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

So sleepy

Morning:
Got up a little late. Got ready, put the clothes to dry, made coffee and made a bottle for Gabriel before leaving. The drive in was good, but I felt so tired and sleepy. Now parked and waiting for time to start walking.
Got to my desk, signed in. I was so sleepy, I think I fell asleep. I went to take a break and napped. I was able to finish 2 scenarios, need to do a 3rd. Going to the pre forum meeting later. Talked to my supervisor and he said I would be presenting tomorrow at 1440 so I should be here all day tomorrow.

Afternoon:
Picked up my sandwich that I ordered from Ted's. It was a delicious pork sandwich that I tore up fast. Now at 1440 going to finish up some work and go to a meeting. The meeting was good, we were done by 3:45. I submitted my scenarios and power point again for review. I think my part is done and it is awesome. After I came home.

Nighttime:
Got home and waited for my wife to get in and we headed out to Target. We got some formula and diapers for Gabriel and some food for the house. Everyone ate dinner except for me, was not really hungry. I put Gabriel down for bed and now going to shower.
After I watched Smackdown live and played a game of Madden and now off to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment